It this doesn’t want you to move to Norway, nothing will! Here are 17 amazing facts about Norway.
- You can climb glaciers
- Norway once knighted a penguin
- Some towns are names after trolls!
- Students don’t have to pay college tuition
- Norwegians loves their “blomsterbuketter“
- Norway is the world’s #1 producer of geography porn
Les også: Få 350g Quality street for 1 kr.
- You can run a marathon at midnight, in broad daylight
- The last peacetime execution in Norway happened in 1876
- During the summer months, the sun literally does not set
- In Tromsø, Norway, you can actually see the Northern Lights
- Norway is officially known as The Kingdom of Norway. Seriously.
- The magical Kingdom of Arendelle in “Frozen” was based on Norway
- Even when the weather is awful, Norwegians are the happiest people
- Norwegians are so efficient with their waste, they are importing trash from other countries
- Norway is home to the most regal Ruff, a small bird that looks like a tiny Queen Elizabeth I
- Half of the schools and homes in Norway’s capital are heated by burning garbage to generate electricity
- Norway’s government hired an in-house philosopher to ensure the country’s money is being used morally
If you know of more facts, please leave them in the comment field below 🙂